Parasound Halo Integrated vs Yamaha AS2100

I'm looking at buying a new amp and I have a line to get either of these amps at a large discount from retail. I will be pairing them with Martin Logan Motion 40 tower speakers and the main music source will be vinyl. Looking for feedback or info to help me make a decision. Also and welcome to better suited options of integrated amps in the under 3k range. 

Thanks

chippy323
I don't believe you can get anything better than the Parasound Integrated under 3k. Getting back to the original post either of the 2 options would be able to drive the the Motion 40s. The Parasound would definitely have an edge as it has almost double the power and lots of current. When I first auditioned mine, the store had it connected to a standing Monitor Audio  (similar specs to the ML). The Halo Integrated drove those speakers with such authority. Safe & Sound's owner Mike let me listen for about 2 hours. After that I had to have it! The amp still puts a smile on my face, especially the other day when I played the new CSN MQA remaster of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes". I can't recommend this amp enough. It actually got me curious about what the halo JC separate components are capable of. 

If you decide to broaden your options, I strongly recommend to consider Vincent Audio SV-237 tube/hybrid integrated amp. It sounds incredibly detailed and smooth and completely free of any graininess even at very high listening levels.
The New Record Day guy has reviewed both and claims the Yamaha is a better amp, but I think he was likely going off memory of the Parasound. I personally find back to back comparisons yield a more accurate comparison. I compared the A-S1100 to the Halo back to back, listening to each amp in the system for a whole day before switching. I did this for a week. The A-S2100 might be considerably better than the A-S1100, but i doubt that. I wanted to like the Yamaha more due to its aesthetics, but in the end, the Parasound had "more meat on the bones" without sacrifice to clarity, dynamics or soundstage.
I have own both of them and I prefer the as2100 over the halo ,the Yamaha is better in sound and build quality but you can’t go wrong with either one of them !