Next step up from the Dynavector 20x2 for more bass?

Hi everyone I have officially had my very first moving coil cartridge for almost a week. The Dynavector 20x2L version my last cartridge was a ortofon 2m bronze. The Dynavector is everything the 2m wasn't. Fast more clear and no sense of slugging and better detail. The only thing the Dynavector That I'm disaponted is the bass definition. Don't kid me wrong the bass goes lower on bass heavy tracks. But it lacks bass being pronounced  and definition which the 2m bronze has. 
So my question would it be worth Getting the Dynavector xx2 because I hear nothing but good things of the bass response on it?
128x128jakecanada

Before you toss the Dynavector, may want to measure the frequency response it is putting out. Need a test tone disc, or a NAB broadcast disc, and a voltmeter to measure each major freq band. you can always tweek the RIAA in your phono stage to make the dynavector flat in its response.

John

+1 on patience to let the cart break in.  My understanding and first-hand experience (as an owner of the same cart) is that it does need time to settle in.  I'm plenty happy with frequency response in my system (Avid Volvere / SME IV / Avid Pellar).
I've used both the HO and LO versions of the 20X on my several arms -- Kuzma Stogi ’s’, Kuzma Stogi Reference, Linn Ittok, OL Encounter, Rega RB300 -- and the bass response was excellent in all cases. Tables are Townshend Rock 3 and Eurolab Premiere Mk2.

A local friend got great bass with the 20x paired with his Kuzma Stogi, Michell TecnoArm and Audiomods Classic arms.

Unless defective, the cartridge is fine, look elsewhere for your problem.