Best one step liquid record cleaner.???

Looking for the Best "one step" liquid record cleaner  .I am running out of MoFI "One" Cleaning Solution, so I thought I would poll the membership for recommendations.. 

Thanks, SJ

sunnyjim
Audio Intelligent # 15 is not a 1-step. The AI 1-step is his #6. I use both with great success. (-:
Oh sorry - @fjn04 is right!  Audio Intelligent #6 is the stuff.  Use 15 for nasty thrift store purchases.  I'll try to have my coffee before I write anything here.
I've recently switched to L'Art Du Son and am very pleased. It wets really well and gives an excellent outcome. Somewhat finicky as regards to storage however and you have to dilute it yourself
FWIW, I've had very good results with LAST all-purpose cleaner and an old-school Discwasher brush on vinyl that's already been through an ultrasonic or vacuum process.  The LAST power cleaner works very well on new vinyl and will also remove any residual mold release agent.  Have used both for 30+ years.  I'm also very much a fan of their preservative.  I have LPs from back when that I treated on the first play and still sound new.  They also make a machine solution, intended for the vacuum units; I use it in my ultrasonic rig and it seems to work well.

Everybody has their own favorites, beliefs and rituals.  Experiment some and see what you like.  Unlike a lot of audiophilia, cleaning solution is easy and comparatively inexpensive.  Have fun & happy listening!