Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
Wife loves my Proac D48Rs. Not to tall (49'') or deep and only 8.25 wide.....The BIGGEST factor is they are easy to place. The problem my wife has with most highend speakers is they need to be 3-4ft into the room.
I know this thread has about run it's course, but had to share how much my wife is LOVING the look of our new Vandersteen Quatro's.  As most know, I got them painted in Havana Black. Highly metallic. My wife LOVES that we will be putting in spot lights above each speaker.  She was 'fine' with the look of our Treo's.  Said they were much nicer looking than those 'box' speakers with their taper.  They were in cherry and fit in nicely, but once the Quatro was installed, I was worried as auto paint is different than wood.  Boy was I relieved when she said, 'oh, those are pretty' when first installed.  Once she started to hang out in the room with me, she said how pretty they were.  Now she's spending more time with me in the loft where we keep the system.  She's really happy that I had them painted as they disappear into the room, but when you look at them, she said it's hard to take your eyes off of them.  

I asked if I should have gotten them in Ferrari Rosso Red.  She said that would have been cool and given the room a different look.  She said that they were just really pretty and is glad that I love them as much as I do.  I'm glad that she's spending more time with me enjoying music. lol.  
I felt bad and happy when I found this killer deal on a barely used SHL5 (not Plus) Harbeths. See, I was not too crazy for the SHL5 Plus version. Actually liked the Compact 7ES3 better. I have never heard the SHL5 before but I compared the 40.1 & 40.2 (not that I could afford). I liked the 40.1 better. So, I thought I have a chance of my wife liking the non Plus version. Because from what I have heard from people they are different speakers.

They are playing as I type and they are AMAZING! I love them. I don't want to talk big but I think the search is over. After all these years I have found the speakers I have been looking for. I don't think it is everyone's cup of tea though.

OK. Let's see what wife thinks. She loves them (at least that's what she says). She is a very honest person though. I know she would tell me if she didn't like them. Actually when she was listening Taro by Alt-J like me she couldn't believe how real and emotional the vocals were. She also loves the Tiger Ebony finish and surprised how cool even the stands are!

These speakers are amazing! Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. We both appreciate it.

Wife says, "Yes, I really love them too :) The warm sound, the look, and my happy husband :)"