845 tubes. New not old stock

My Triode Corp of Japan 845 amp will need new power tubes within the next year or so and I am curious which 845 tubes are being by used by others and how much they are liked. I currently have Psvane 845T, which sound good. These are the original version. I tried out a pair of Dragons which were not as lively as the Psvane 845T's. I am considering Psvane 845 Tii or the KR 845's. Are there any other new manufacturers making 845 tubes within the last 5 years? Unfortunately all of the NOS 845 tubes are out of my price range ($7500!). I would like to keep it under $800/matched pair. 
Thanks all
andyz
Be careful with the KR845 tubes as they do not have the same electrical parameters as the standard 845 tube. 
If you can bias the amp yourself, you have more options, but if not, it's best to stick to what you know works.  I am very happy with the Shuguang 845Bs in my Viva.  A definite step up from the stock Shuguang 845s, which are not bad IMO.  I just think the Bs have a bit more tonal color.  
Thanks for the responses. 
My amp is autobias with bias pots so I may stuck with a typical 845 parameter tube.
The transformers are really beefy on this amp, so I will check out the differences and see if I can try the KR's.
Are the KR's  more like the 211 parameters, a half way between 211's and 845's or something entirely different?

Post removed 
The standard 845 filament current is 3.25 amps whereas the KR845 tube has a filament voltage of 1.0 amp