Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Jonathan, 

Being the owner of the very first pair of DI's I am happy to hear when the likes of you, teajay and others find them equally as astonishing as I do. When first getting them I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was apprehensive to review them, but went ahead and did so in hopes I was really hearing what I thought I was. I had no one else to compare notes with for the first month or so until the others recieved their DI's. It was a relief hearing all of the praise the speakers were garnering and to realize I wasn't crazy! I still scratch my head wondering these speakers can be this good......but they are. Thanks for sharing your impressions of them and I agree completely with your accessment of them.
@mofojo  It isn't straightforward. Go to the Explore Tab. Hit the member lookup link to the left of this window. Type in the member name. Click on result link that matches the member name you want. This should put you in the page that offers a send message button.
Another method of sending a PM is to click on the member's screen name in one of his or her posts, then click "Details," then "Marketplace Feedback," then "Send Message."

BTW, the "Explore" tab David referred to appears on the main Audiogon home page, and on the Buy/Sell part of the site, but not on the Forum part of the site.

Regards,
-- Al

@david_ten Not to sidetrack the conversation, but Israel Blume apparently decided the sound quality of the remote version of Coincident's preamp wasn't up to standards and discontinued it.  I'm sure it's still great, but that also makes me curious about alternative approaches.