Speaker cables if your amp isn't between your speakers

Hi, I'm hoping for some advice on upgrading my speaker cables. My amp (and the rest of my equipment) sits to one side of my speakers. This means one  speaker is about four feet from the amp, and the other is 10-12 feet. I'm thinking of upgrading my speaker cables and it seems I either need to buy a set of cables 10-12 feet long or buy cables that can be ordered to length.  Buying a matching pair will obviously cost more and will be less tidy. Ordering specific lengths seems to decrease the choice significantly (at least in Australia where I live). I'm interested in what others have done in this situation. Spend the extra and deal with the mess, or go custom. My speakers are Wilson Audio Duette series 1 and my amp is a Plinius integrated. My current cables are the base model anticables   Thanks in advance. 
daniel_b
Daniel Cerious cables might fit your need cables n needs but shipping might cost a lot...
I have the same type of setup. I bought a matching set of cables with the ease of resale in mind. 
If you buy different cable lengths, it's not going to be a major saving in the long run.
for Wilsons, I'd do it right - buy some quality monoblocks - use short speaker cables & run balanced lines to the monoblocks
" for Wilsons, I'd do it right - buy some quality monoblocks - use short speaker cables & run balanced lines to the monoblocks "

That may make it necessary to replace his whole system. All that to save a few feet of cables? I have a 12ft run of speaker cables (Tara 2's) on my Wilson's and they work fine.
A few feet differences in length is not go To make a difference in sound quality so don't let that influence your purchasing new wire