What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
"They seem to think in circles."

Maybe it’s how Joni Mitchell thought when she wrote this song, probably stoned most of the time in those days, just a guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VoLCO-d6U
We used to try and surf stoned from pot in Hawaii, and found that generally you had to paddle so much it wore off by the time you got out to the reef. Also, the myth of stoned musicians doesn't hold up in my experience (decades of live non stop club gigs) as it's simply too tiring…I've tried it and a set of music seems to take 14 times as long and it's pretty intense, thus exhausting. Maybe if you ONLY played stoned you'd adapt.
Recreational marijuana is now legal here in Nevada.  I agree with the original poster, nice tweak. 

After all the posts here from y'all in the legal states and provinces up in the Great White North, I'm going to try to get some med herb under the pretense that I'm allergic to civilization and it's the only thing that will keep me from becoming a hopeless psychotic....

Well, at least, worse than I already am, anyway....

" But when I woke up, Mom and Dad
Are rolling on the couch
Rolling numbers, rock and rollin'
Got my KISS records out

Your Mommy's all right
Your Daddy's all right
They just seem a little weird
Surrender....."
I'm breaking through
I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond.

(REM)

@Geoffkait

Is it mere coincidence .....that your avatar resembles a chocolate flavored, Gumby shaped cannabis cookie ?