Oppo UDP - 205

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-205/
unsound
Just set up my OPPO 205, half way through a blue ray movie everything froze, the picture and all controls on oppo. Had to unplug it to restart. Not sure what this means, the disc was brand new. Replayed the disk without further such episodes. Played the disk without any initial setup, factory settings. Has anyone had this happen on prior versions 105/103? 
milpai, before I moved the Ayre C-5xeMP to the living room, it had been the stereo player along with an Esoteric SA-60 for surround in the HT/music room.  They both used a Parasound JC 2 BP preamp and JC 1 monoblocks driving a pair of KEF Reference 107/2s.  But when I play stereo using the SA-60 -- its now the only alternate to a silver 105D, it gets very close but doesn't quite reach that uncanny sense of music just being there the Ayre provides.  Nothing in my previous post should denigrate the 205.  It's an excellent CD/SACD and superb Blu-ray player.

db
I've been surprised that I can appreciate UHD from Fire TV and a Blu-ray even on the relatively small screen of a 65 XBR 850.  I'll buy a few more UHD Blu-rays if I can find anything of interest, and I'll move the unused Apple TV to the living room.  The UHD compatible HDMI switch seems to function as advertised.  A remote lets you select one of three inputs and one of two outputs.  IIRC, it was only about $50!

db 
Just set up my OPPO 205, half way through a blue ray movie everything froze, the picture and all controls on oppo. Had to unplug it to restart. Not sure what this means, the disc was brand new. Replayed the disk without further such episodes. Played the disk without any initial setup, factory settings. Has anyone had this happen on prior versions 105/103?

Yes, others have reported this type of issue.
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/149-blu-ray-players/2821841-official-oppo-udp-205-uhd-blu-ray-player-o...

I compared my Oppo 205 to my old Denon Blu Ray player that weighs 45 pounds with a much  beefier power supply. I connected HDMI to my Classe processor and found on Blu ray concerts like Michael Bubbley and others the Denon was more open and less s sounds in voice. I don't know if break in will change this as I'm using the converters in the Classe.