Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Dave, Here is about all that has been posted about Deep Core, it should be spectacular;

The Deep core is a multi-function power conditioner that re-defines the category. The deep core is designed to not only provide clean, spur free power but it also allows the user to optimize the power delivery interface via a user adjustment. The optimization of the power delivery interface can significantly affect sound quality as the prime power source is a major contributor to attributes such as the noise floor and dynamic range of the system. The deep core can be used with almost any system configuration providing optimized power for both source components and power amplifiers. The deep core has the following major attributes;

·       An Input circuit that features a unique DC snubber which stops any DC , constant or transient, imposed upon the power lines from passing through the deep core and into the system. DC can saturate the transformers of source components and cause voltage fluctuations.

·       After the DC snubber the deep core has a complex common mode filter designed to suppress any RF signals that may be riding on the power lines. This RF energy can raise the noise floor and affect the total dynamic range of the system. The EMI filter is implemented with high quality magnetics that will not saturate under high current conditions

·       After the common mode filter a second EMI/RFI filter is implemented that further cleanses the power of unwanted out of band products. This additional filter includes integrated surge suppression to insure that no high voltage transients, such as the voltage from a lightning strike, will pass through the system

·       The last stage of the deep core contains the adjustable power delivery interface. This interface allows the user to optimize the power delivery to his or her system. This unique capability allows the power core performance to be optimized for each individual user case

The deep core should be connected directly to the desired components as it is the “final” word in power conditioning. Its unique ability to not only fully cleanse AC power sources of both DC and RF noise but to also optimize the power delivery is unique among competing products.

Further - I can say  that we like Deep Core IN FRONT OF the Equi=Core products. This is contrary to how I was using it in the beginning... this is MUCH BETTER IMHO...

Deep Core will be priced at $995 - talk to us about early adopter pricing.
I'm also looking forward to the Deep Core mated to my E=C 1200 which already sounds unbelievable...

Wig
klh007..how does one go about getting one at the 'early adopter pricing?..you should have my email address.Dave
Dave, I have your answer, and it's a good one, but I can't find your email address. I'm off to a DC HiFi Group meeting now, if you can find mine send me a message. When I get home tonight, I'll try to communicate with you.