Parasound A21 In Mono vs. Parasound JC1's

So...
I've searched the Audiogon discussion forum and countless other places on the web for the Parasound A21 In mono mode vs. Parasound JC1's comparison.

For it is my understanding the A21 in mono pushes out 700 watts (at an 8ohm load) in mono which is over a hundred watts more than a single JC1 (I'm aware the JC1's are rated at 400 watts...however, I discovered a third party company did ran a test, and the JC1's pushed out 586 watts before clipping).

With this in mind, what is the true benefit of purchasing the JC1's (for one could save 4 grand and buy 2 A21's and get more output)?
Would the wattage in Class A mode be much more substantial with the JC1's?

Would the difference, in essence, be a few minor nuances for only those people with "trained ears" to hear (to which at this point IMHO these type of listeners aren't enjoying the music but rather studying the music and the equipment to hear things they claim they haven't before.  This is a subject in itself for the brain can "literally" only focus on 1 task at a time (a proven fact to researchers in an article published a few years ago).  
How does that apply to what I'm saying: One can only focus on the low's and not the mids and/or highs at the same time.  Anyone in this disbelief is merely delusional and attempting to feel their ears and mind are supreme to anyone else).

My apologizes on losing focus to the subject that I'd like input on (but I felt it must be said so nobody goes off topic).
mdbag
Post removed 
For it is my understanding the A21 in mono pushes out 700 watts (at an 8ohm load) in mono which is over a hundred watts more than a single JC1
For starters, how many watts do you need?

Secondly bridging amps, yes gives more watts, but that’s where it ends, as:
1: The damping factor is halved (less bass control)
2: The distortion go up.
3: Stability goes down.
4: The ability to drive low impedance is diminished.

So unless you need 700watts for some sort of mental P.A. duty, bridging amps is a backwards step for hi-fidelity.

Cheers George
The JC1's are better by a significant margin.. I have tried the bridged A21's and the JC1's trounced them which is why I own them.  :)
As a Parasound dealer, we like the JC 1 but in comparison to some of our other amplifers they are showing their age.

Years ago we compared them to the Electrcompaniet AW 180 and 400 and the Electro amps were way better and not for much more money. 

Troy
Audio Doctor
Perfect.  I got the technical answers I'm looking for (and was fully educated as well)

Oh, and I'm currently running B&W 804's.  I'm focusing more on 2 channel and therefore want to start upgrading to new components.

I appreciate all of the great feedback!

Thank you.