Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Baranyi, you are right but the real magic is when the MZ2-S is mated with the ZOTL40. I have heard nothing that can compete.
Corelli,
Some buttons are worth "pushing" 😁
I don’t doubt the synergy aspect discussed here regarding the LTA ZOTL preamp and power amplifiers. I use the Coincident Statement Line Stage, their Frankenstein MK II SET 300b mono blocks and their Total Eclipse II speakers. There’s unquestionably much same brand synergy in evidence. If I weren’t so thoroughly pleased with my current system (approaching 8 years) I’d give "major" consideration for the LTA components. Or pair their preamp with a Line Magnetic 219ia or 508ia SET power amplifier. Corelli that ZOTL preamp button needs some action from you 😀. Best of luck.
Charles
While this thread, and many others here, is very informative......it's also quite enabling! Not that most of us needed much encouragement to pursue new equipment. Me thinks there's definitely a LTA MZ2-S in corelli's future ......and in mine. Like you corelli I need to recover from Uncle Sams bill first. Hopefully the LTA pre and amp with the DI's will give me a system I can be happy with for many years. I envy Charles and his not needing to look any further for musical bliss. We might be getting close to that corelli! 

Good call baranyi.......for too many years I listened for audiophile sound effects instead of for realism in music. The DI's, PS Audio Perfectwaves and Cerious GE cables have taken me a good deal of the way towards that realism and I'm confident the MZ2-S and ZOTL 40 will get me all the way there.

Hey Lance, thanks to all of your great input and advice in pointing me towards the LTA gear. Not only do I like supporting overachieving and affordable products like LTA and Tekton but the fact they are made here in America by passionate music lovers is icing on the cake. 
Sent an email to LTA asking if they ever thought of offering a true integrated with an active preamp.  Something that would combine the awesome MZ2-s  and the ZOTL 40.  I've always enjoyed the virtues of an integrated.
Word back, with no details, is that there is an integrated in the works, but no date on availability.
This I would be very interested in .