Classe SSP-800 - Time to move on?

I'm looking for some advice...

I've been a happy owner of a Classe ssp-800 for the past 8 years.   Its been a terrific unit and I've found it to be a very musical.  Initially I focused on buying a high in audiophile processor that could also function reasonably well as a 2 channel preamp as it made a lot of financial sense at the time.

Since then my system has grown and changed a lot and I now have a dedicated Ayre preamp in the chain for my 2 channel listening which works great.

So my question is with all of the new home theater audio formats(and 4k) coming out and with room correction built in to a lot of processors now does it make sense to move on?   I've been specifically looking at the Anthem AVM 60, but am open to suggestions.   The whole idea of room correction sounds really good to me.

I would love to hear from some of you previous Classe SSP 800 owners to see if you had any remorse after selling your processor. 

Thanks

rshad0000
I'm in the same boat. Have had my ssp800 since 2009 and it has worked flawlessly. Bought the Aurender A10 music server a month ago and it sounds better with the classe bypassed. The classe is a tough sell now and I have one eye on the new Lyngdorf pre/pro. 

Looking at the Aurender:

https://cdn3.volusion.com/zfaej.gfcbd/v/vspfiles/photos/04DD-AURXA10-7.jpg?1470856254

4 completely independent power supplies, each with its own transformer. One for digital transport, one for each of the analog output stages and one for digital/dac. Looks like a fully balanced/differential configuration. I can totally see where the Classe bypassed would work better because the Classe doesn’t have as much into its audio stages. Classe is a very good HT processor, but like all processors, shared power supply for 8 analog channels.  Shared transformer for everything.  Switched power supply for digital.

I highly doubt that the Lyngdorf will do better than either the Classe or the Aurender, since it now has 16 analog channels to deal with (twice as many as the Classe). Unless your just looking for a higher end HT processor that will support all the new standards and 4K. Also, the Lyngdorf has no analog inputs.

Thanks for the input, auxinput.
Yeah I suppose you're 100% correct. The lyngdorf's dac won't even process full MQA and I would most likely end up bypassing just like the Classe. 
@rshad0000  - Please advise how the Oppo 205 experiment went.  Did you find any audio  delay or other issues?  I am trying to keep the investment and quality of the SSP-800 while finding a 4K video solution.  There's very good advice in this stream re HDMI switchers, but I've elected to not go that route.

Re AVM60 comments, I am now using that in a second home theatre system and am very happy with the sound, features and value.  Too many variables for me to try and compare to SSP-800, but I do like tha AVM60!
@rshad0000 

Lots of good advise here, I backed 'auxinput' recommendation for Marantz 8802A. The Marantz sound is superb on both HT and 2ch.  

If you chose not to upgrade your processor then your plan to use Oppo 205 4K HDMI output to a 4K projector and 2nd audio output to SSP is spot on. I am using the similar setup with my Krell 707 processor / Oppo 203. 

I am afraid SSP is now severely outdated and probably going to fetch you around $3K on a used market. With the news of Classe closing down their doors, the resale value of Classe gear is expected to take a serious hit. 

I am very saddened by the Classe demise, It was my first high-end brand. I once treasured my SSP-800, CA-2200 and CA-5200 setup for 7 wonderful years before moving on to my current setup.