Looking for an inexpensive Blue ray player

I am asking for suggestions on the purchase of a inexpensive Blue ray player for a living room system which serves as a modest 2.1 video and music system. I have two other systems which are music only. I am looking to use HDMI output for video and digital coax out into a DAC for sound. Something that could be purchased under $300. I will explore on Amazon for options. Thanks.
mesch
+1 for Yamaha
If the sound is the first priority the Yamaha BD-S681 or used Oppo should be on first priority in your list.
mesch, the new sony uhp-h1 is really an old 2010 blu-ray player in a more rigid chassis.  It is so not "premium" that they just dropped the price to $200.  After having tried it continuously for 3 weeks, i would not even get it at $200.
Well, I just purchased a new Yamaha BD-S681 from a certified dealer via Ebay. Paid $270 for it shipped. After receiving and putting it into play I will get back to everyone as to what I think. Thanks for your help!

Excellent choice it's one of the best vlaue for money around ,Please keep us update.
Super duper.   Also, the yamaha has two usbs, one in the back, the other on the front.  So if you have very hd files (dsd 5.6, 192/24 or even 384/24), you can play them nicely from a thump drive or hard drive.