Streaming Tidal through Bluesound Node 2 vs Oppo 105D

I've been streaming Tidal through my Oppo 105D (with some bugs), but with MQA I'm wondering if the Bluesound Node 2 would sound better.  Has anyone compared the two?
128x128halecory
Bob, that's awesome  on the Codex. I know that you loved it when you auditioned it at Johnny's.  Did he tell you when it will be in? I"m surprised as i know he has one in stock.  I'm sure that if you want it today, he'd let you have that one as he can easily sell the one you ordered.  
@ctsooner , I feel kind of bad, but I got one here on Agon. I know I should patronize local dealers, but I really can't afford to buy new. Just waiting for my lottery ticket to come in.
I find it a bit unusual to see someone comparing a $5000 CDP with a $500 streamer/DAC. Actually, Node2 can function as a full preamp/streamer/DAC with MQA feature to boot, if someone wanted to take full advantage of what it does. Best bang for the buck. Regarding the choice of output ports, the optical output is actually is the least desirable of the three with the RCA being best, coax very close second and optical the worst. This is according to the Bluesound helpdesk. No idea about Oppo. Ayre Codex is also supposed to be another best bang for the buck piece. Being eyeing one for some time...
Bob, it's all good.  The only reason a dealer would be upset is if you demo with them and buy elsewhere new.  Johnny just wants you to love your system.  HE's there for you I"m sure.

Yes, the Codex is a special DAC and to my ear is better than all the DAC's under 7k I've heard and I've heard many of them.  

Personally, if someone is trying to get the best sound quality out of their system, they shouldn't be using the preamp in the node or any other DAC.  You can get a cheap NAD preamp (actually they are outstanding) and have a much better sounding system.  Those little Bluesound deals are outstanding values based on my listening.