Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@mantis007 

Please, by all means get in contact with me. 

I'm here to help you

Best wishes,

Mark
@mantis007 

Never heard from you... May I please ask you to contact me...

Thank You

Mark
Hi Mark, sorry I have been preoccupied with MTB riding. I will give you a call this week.

thanks

Tony

@mantis007 

Hi Tony!

Thanks so much - looking forward to chatting... I have some ideas for you...

If for any reason you get my voice mail it may be because I am scheduled to have surgery on my thumb... 

Many thanks
Hello CPT Customers...

The iso-Pucks have arrived and this week those packages will FINALLY be going out... :) Pucks were almost 4 weeks late - but they came out GREAT!

Also - our new Super Stroke Power Cords have arrived! These are the very best Power Cords I can design and build under $500 dollars. I've tested the samples against everything I could put my hands on - I am thrilled with the final units that are here and in stock...

THESE ARE GOING TO RETAIL AT $129 DOLLARS :)

Any CPT Customer can drop us a note and we will provide unit one for them at $99 dollars. These are superbly crafted, sound great, finished beautifully and super flexible for eae of use. 

We are also working on a special project with THE MAN for power cords - his sample is here and we love love love... it won't be $99 dollars though... :)

[email protected]

Thanks and be well...

Mark

PS - if I'm a moment or two behind with e-mails it's because I am due to have surgery on my right thumb... Ugh...