What to do with old LP inner sleeve?

I've begun to purge my older vinyl collection to only keep the near pristine ones and now I find myself at a crossroad as to what to do with the older inner sleeves that have advertisement on them.  I'm talking about the ones where the companies like Verve, Columbia, to name a few, that advertise with the pictures of albums of other artists on their label.   They have no liner notes or lyrics, just company promo.   Do these sleeves add any value to the LP should I decide to sell it to another collector?  I'd much rather throw them away, as it makes it a slight bit tighter with the replacement sleeve which has more layers.  What is the general consensus amongst you all?       
skipping
Thank you all for your input.  It was much helpful.

psag, a question for you, if you don't mind regarding vintage records.  What year, generally, would that classification start?  1940's, 30's, or earlier?  And would any year for LP's fall into that category? Thanks.
If the original ad sleeves make too tight a fit, sometimes I slide them in the outer sleeve behind the album cover. Those old ads are an entertaining read sometimes. It's not every day that you can read promos for England Dan & John Ford Coley! Cheers,
Spencer
If you like an old musky smell along with incubated mold spores, go ahead and keep those old inner sleeves. 
@testpilot you read my mind! Yes, I do like it ;-)
I use MoFi inner sleeves, however, if there is anything special about the original inner sleeve (even if it's just a cardboard stock in black color, like recent 180g reissues of Dead Can Dance), then I use "NAGAOKA No.102 anti-static record sleeves". They fit nicely inside any inner paper sleeves, and keep LPs safe from all the goodies mentioned by @testpilot
this is how they look:
http://www.analogueseduction.net/sleeves/nagaoka-record-inner-sleeves-pack-of-50.html
and available from Amazon or eBay (surprisingly, not from AcousticSounds or MusicDirect)

I discovered them quite accidentally, when searching for the similar "inner sleeves" for Japanese Mini-LP CDs which I just cannot stop collecting: they are so cute, especially in those neat "promo" boxes. Total waste of money though...