Graphene spray and ...

Graphene film is here and I feel potentially incredibly interesting for our hobby.
Magico is coating their 7.5 inch speaker with graphene. Does anyone know 
what method they use?
ptss
Very interesting davidpritchard. They have their fingers in so many pies. It's bound to be interesting. It appears that graphene is vastly more exciting than diamonds,kevlar,spectra,teflon--as it has qualities that seem to give the potential of it surpassing all commercial applications.
Looking into Samsung's research it appears they're on the cusp of making use of it for transistors. And as graphene transmits electrical signals 200 times faster than the currently used material it's not hard to see the potential. 

ptss, does faster transmission of electrical signal necessarily mean better sound?

If the signal is transmitted 200 times faster using Graphene that means the audio signal will be traveling approximately 150 times faster than the speed of light. Whoa!!

Maybe Samsung should use Graphene in their smart phone batteries.
I agree with Geoff’s comment about the 200x factor. (Gee, that’s the second time in a week I’ve agreed with him :-))

As can be seen in this Samsung press release the 200x factor applies to "electron mobility," not to signal transmission speeds. As can be seen in the Wikipedia writeup, electron mobility is defined as the ratio of electron drift velocity to the strength of the electric field which causes that electron drift. As was recently discussed here in the Cerious Technologies thread electron drift velocity is **vastly** slower than signal propagation.

Basically, what Samsung is envisioning is that the use of graphene can potentially lead to integrated circuit devices, such as computer CPUs and other microprocessors, that internally are much faster than what can be achieved with traditional technologies.

Regards,
-- Al