Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thieliste, 

CH precision is very fine gear, I would point out to you a recent Absolute Sound Article where Allan Taffel from TAS who owns CH precision A1 Monoblocks, a CH precison preamp as well, was comparing his current $100k setup to a $19k T+A PA 3000 integrated amplifier and found the must less expensive T+A piece sounded almost indentical.

The T+A seperates are considerably better and especially in Europe would represent a fantastic deal.

Also they have a similar speed, and transparency to the CH gear, I think they are also a bit warmer which should mate extremely well with your Thiels and the amp has fantastic bass control so I really think you would be thrilled with the sound!

You should be able to find a dealer in France with this wonderful gear. 

We have the T+A P 3000 preamp, along with the A 3000 power amplifier with the outboard power supply on display in our shop,and it is the best solid state gear I have ever heard and every speaker we connect with it, the sound is remarkable.

Another nail?  Did anyone see that Thiel is selling their TM3s at half price on Ebay?  $1500 including stands.