Upgrade sugestion please

So i have a pair of paradigm studio 20v5(sealed),separate around 2 inches from the back wall(is all as possible) matched with a martin Logan sub(sealed), my room is around 11x21x,10 and is a bright room. I like most of the presentation except for the highs which are a bit grainy and bright. I tried the signature s2v3 in my room ,although it was too bright, I love how clean it was the beryllium tweeter.
so basically I am looking to eliminate the harsh and sibilance sound on my next speakers. Don’t care too much on bass because the sub will handle them.
So based on reviews and forums I think that the atc scm 7v3 is the solution, but I wonder if the Kef would be a better choice (livelier, funnier)
My fears from each one are:
Atc,: maybe too laid back? Less detail compared with the paradigm?lesser live presentation, image, ,?
Kef: is an aluminum tweeter as the paradigm! Probably not as clean as I want ? Less clean than the atc?
As a reference I have heard some totems the dreamcatcher, the hawk , too bright for me, the element line was great tough, but out of my budget, and for me it doesn’t worth those price anyway.
So please I need opinions from people have experience with them.
Btw I will improve to a emotiva a300 amplifier in any case. (Considering also the parasound a23 and nuprime sta9)
Thanks!!

128x128alfau7

You need to build a system, not buy components. Your room can handle a bigger speaker than a stand mount. If you buy these 2 components, they'll make your current system sound broken. You won't need to use subs either. Get them maybe as a future upgrade. Also, the Vandersteen's have some unique features that helps deal with less than optimal placement.  

Vandersteen Model 1

Parasound Halo Integraded amp with dac

I know what you mean about building a system, right now I am happy with my system, I have been building it for around tree years, I have a oppo 103, anthem avm 20 as preamp and a mix of xlo and audio sensibility cables, and the parasound zamp v3. I enjoy it but I want to improve on highs, I want the cleaner highs
I agree , you should consider floor standing Speakers with the right choice you will not need a sub.
Don't buy the Emotiva there're nuch better options for amp upgrade. 
Brightness is coming from your source most likely.  The speakers are just passing the signal along.

Happy Listening. 
Have you done all you can to acoustically treat your room? I dont see any absorbion panels on your walls.