Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
The worst dealer I've had worked out of a white Chevy Astro van. He sold me some NIB speakers for cheap.  I gave up the cash, took them home, and discovered the boxes were filled with old newspapers.  I got even though by posting a negative YELP review, who's laughing now sucker!!!??
Keep this thread going guys.
As above, I have been to Audio Advice- Raleigh NC. Never had a problem/issue w/ staff, ask for Mel.

ebm,

It was only the 2 returns!

I still contend that they have me mixed up with someone else. I talked directly to the then Sales Manger who said that I also call and speak to there sales staff and then don't buy anything.

I live in the NYC area. I’ve bought and auditioned at Lyric. Never had a problem At either their NYC or Westchester store

The only really bad and outright unethical experience I've ever had was at a shop long out of business that was in upstate NY. It used to be a good shop, then the original owner's kid ran it into the ground.