Jolida Reliability

I am wondering how reliable these amps are. From what I understand it is mainly only the tubes that need replacing, and I see that more as maintenance than a reliability issue.
If there are any Jolida owners on here, how long have you had your Jolida and has anything gone wrong?
legion1capone
I too have had a Jolida 502P for about 4 years as well with no problems at all. The problems I had were with the tubes I bought for it. I also have had the Jolida Glass FX Tube DACs and they performed like reliable champs for years. I would recommend Jolida Maryland without hesitation.

There is no way that Cayin nor Prima Luna amps are better. You can spend 4k on a CD player but it is doubtful to best the old JD100A player (no longer available).

I'm sorry but that is a very bold statement. Have you listened to PrimaLuna or Cayin for comparison?  I have had several Jolida pieces of equipment and I can say they are great for the money but does my Primaluna Dialogue Premium integrated sound better? Without a doubt it does. Does my Marantz SA11-S1 or S2 sound better than the JD-100 CD player? Hell yes. Did my BAT VK5i sound better than the Jolida Envoy preamp? Again yes. Did the Jolida sound bad. No it didn't but common sense says yes there is better than Jolida and you don't have to spend a arm and a leg to achieve better sound.  Would I ever hesitate to purchase Jolida again. Hell no.

I have had a Jolida JD-302CRC integrated amp, JD-9 phono stage, and JD-100A CD player for over four years and have had no trouble at all. If they made a turntable I would probably get that as well but for now use a Pro-Ject Xpression table. The best part of the Jolida integrated amp is the vintage Holland DD getter EL34's along with my Telefunken ECC801S's and vintage Tesla E83CC tubes. Also use Telefunken 12AX7's (blue tip medical grade in phono stage) and standard smooth plate in the CD player.
Since my last post here I've changed to (new Russian) Gold Lion KT88s and I like 'em better than the 150s…or I've grown up, although that's not likely. Groovy "exploding on start-up" Kevin Deal sourced gold pin Mullard 6201s (12AT7), and new version Gold Lion 12AX7s round out the tube contingent. My comparisons of more pricey tube amps in my system, albeit not integrated amps, has demonstrated that common sense says no…my (factory upgraded) 502P sounded as good (or better in some cases), or maybe the stuff I use with it is so lame it brings other amps down to its level and common sense isn't there at all. It's a sham, and I'm a fraud…but I like it...
I bought a slightly used 302b 8 years ago. It sounded great but had on going build quality issues. I called the JoLida factory people who had quite an 'attitude'. After another reliability issue I mothballed the JoLida and replaced it with a Rogue Cronus Magnum. It doesn't sound as musical as the JoLida...but it never leaves me frustrated.