Audiogon Site Pop-Ups

I'm having significant issues using Audiogon on my iPhone.  I'm constantly getting re-directs to the Apple app store for apps and games.  It only seems to do it for Audiogon.com and no other site I use.  It seems to be related to about 20 other sites that are triggered when audiogon loads and writes "website data" to the iPhone.  After clearing the "website data" and all options on Safari are turned off (no pop-ups, no cookies, no tracking), it still comes back.  This happens once I search and then try and view a listing.

Has anyone else experienced this?
mece2103
Yes, it's a PITA!  I cleared my history and all and it still does it on my iphone but not my iPad.  

It may be some type of malware. If you install a web browser that is not currently device, it will probably work. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.

Another cause may be that some of your software is not up to date. Sometimes websites will not let you access the site if apps like your browser or flash are not the newest version.

I'm having an issue on my laptop where I'll click on a page and suddenly get re-directed to Firefox for some update asking me to run an .exe file. Frankly it's fairly alarming.