Proac Response D 48/Tannoy Kensington

I was curious if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the Proac Response D48 and Tannoy Kensington. I realize they are probably quite different but I was interested in what you all thought. I have heard the Proac's on a few different occasions and was really impressed with what I heard. Recently, someone told me I should seek out the Tannoy Kensington's before I bought anything, but that isn't easy here in the states. There are a few dealers but it would require quite an effort to hear the Tannoy's. Thought I would seek your opinions before I did anything else.

johnluke02
Hi heinrichmilw

I'm considering the  Proc D48R too,Do you think that they require a lot of power to be driven properly ? Your VSi75 is not enuogh for them ?
Yes the VSi75 is fine for my 23 x15 room. I'm afraid any more power could overwhelm my room. My D48Rs are done in maple and they're gorgeous.
@heinrichmilw 
Would love to see your system, with those ProAcs. While I am eyeing them, they are a bit out-of-budget for me. But I can always ogle in other's systems :-)
milpai, have you considered the smaller more affordable Proac D30R?  There is a few on Hifi Shark for sale.
Proac just released the new D30RS which has the same new revised driver as the D48R .should be better than the D30R.