Well Tempered and EMT JSD S75 Cartridge

I am in the process of selecting a cartridge for my new Well Tempered GTA MkII turntable with LTD tone arm. 

I have been running the EMT TSD-15 Cartridge with the Auditorium T-2 step-up transformer on my Well Tempered Amadeus.

I've heard positive feedback on the EMT 75th Anniversary Cartridge (JSD S75).

I'd be interested in feedback from anyone using this combination. 

128x128labpro

I have a EMT 75th Anniversary Cartridge (JSD S75). 

My system is different and posted on this site. I have a Garrard 301 with Ortofon 309 D tonearm, running the cartridge directly into an Audio Research Reference 3 Phono Preamp.

I have heard the EMT TSD-15 Cartridge. I think the JSD S75 has a little more detail resolution and is more quiet in the groove than the TSD-15.

Hi Fin04 and Jperry,

Thank you for the feedback. Once I get the new analogue front end in place, I'll post some photos.

Jperry, I saw your system photos......impressive! Perhaps one day I'll get a Garrard 301. 

I'm hoping that this Well Tempered/EMT combination will greatly improve my system.

Thanks again for the advice.

Labpro,

Thanks for the kind comment. I look forward to hearing about your new analog front end,

Best Regards,

Jim Perry

Hi fjn04,

You are correct......I am running the EMT TDS-15, Auditorium T-2 and the Amadeus MkII, as currently pictured on the Well Tempered Labs Web site.

Labpro