Paradigm Personas anyone heard them

No reviews on these yet that I can find. Curious if anyone has heard them and what were your impressions. Also any comparisons to the outgoing signature series?
thanks
mofojo
Not sure how much I trust or care about the guy selling 3F's based on the room he's listening in. Looks like literally the least ideal room possible. Tile floors with no carpet and all.
I went to Audio Doctor yesterday to drop of my Manley snappers for repatriation. . I had the opertunity to listen to the Paradigm 9h speakers through a T+A system. I was awe struck I own Wilson watt 8's and audio research sp20 an pass x250.5 and wa so impressed I'm working on a deal. I found the owner David a very specialized representive of high end products. In fact 15.+ years ago I herd the best system of my life I only remember the speakers they were Seaena with woofers and tweeter towers. He is an honest guy and a train ride from NYC. I hope anyone who likes music will visit an deal with him. He is honest and likes to talk about the products he represents.
What were they using for gear? 

Any speaker with superior resolution may sound that way, 

The trick is always to use the right equipment to pair with them that has the right warmth to make the sound balanced.

Try the Personas on Naim, T+A gear, Manley Labs, Conrad Johnson and you will be amazed. 

Wrong setup, cabling, dac and yes they will drive you out of the room, they are not laid back, they are extremely revealing. 

I would also add the same applies to Magico, Wilson, Rockport etc

I have heard Radiho speakers sound really good and I have also heard them being bright and harsh. 

Any high resolution speakers will show you both the good and bad of the setup.

The Bookshelf, and the 3F are less finicky then the big boys which as i said deserve the best in matching gear. 

The 9H are extraordinarily transparent and will show you everything that is both right and wrong in your setup. 

So with any true reference speakers the care in setup and system matching is crucial. 

I am sure if you ask enough people here you will get the same response about many of the world's best speakers, if the setup wasn't to their liking.

It is just like a high end sports car, put in the wrong gas, put on the wrong tires and the car will drive like crap.