Mitsubishi DLP problem

If anyone knows what this might be...

I am getting Horizontal lines that run up or down the screen of my Mitsubishi DLP TV. This only happens on any input other than HDMI. With an HDMI source(be it the cable box or dvd player or laptop) the picture is clear. I have tried 3 component sources, 2 dvd player and a cable box, and all display same problem. The effect is similar to a magnetic interference you would get with a tube television if you place something that causes magentic field distortion(unshielded speaker for example).

I suspect the processor or converter or chip or whatever it is called in the DLP tv, is going, or on its way.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
128x128audphile1
I can dig where you are coming from on that natual color bit. I was always drawn to that myself back when I was in the biz, but many aren't. Just like a hi fi stereo, the louder it can play, and have great extension on top and bottom, the more 'people catching' the thing will do in a store.

Now I'm all cartoony all the time, on my personal preset, and natural for when company arrives. Natural to them, is B&W almost to me.

Keeping fingers crossed for your experience to be most positive.

Merry Xmas too.
Mits gave me a $1000 credit towards another Mits (57" DLP) when my rear projection TV quit after 5.5 yrs. Part to fix was no longer available. Took some patience and time to argue before settlement was made.
I just received a new Mits 73736 dlp; and it's fantastic...great colors; good brightness; all the bells and whistles; 1080p plush upconversion; deep color; 24 frames/second...since dlp's refresh so much faster than lcd or plasma; the 120hz designation doesn't really apply to dlp technology...and I got it all for less the $2k...I know that there are reliability issues with Mits; but if you get the extended warrenty; for the cost of the replacement bulb; you get your lite engine and whatever else breaks covered...the warranty cost me an extra $200..for the size; price; and quality picture; nothing comes close. I really like this one...