Phoenix Engineering Falcon and Eagle

Read a one-liner in a different forum related to Phoenix operations.  Tried to access their website without success. 

Are they still around?
bpoletti
Hi lewn.....I heard the Eagle and Rdrunner.....intriguing flashing numerals, however, I could hear no difference ...that doesn’t mean there is none...only that I heard none.
I bought a set of RR plus Eagle from Hi-Fi Heaven, apparently before they increased pricing.  For installation on my Lenco.  Haven't yet found the time to do the work necessary to mount the sensor on my platter.
Out of curiosity regarding the reported price increase at Hi-Fi Heaven, I just searched their website.  Apparently they sold out of Eagle, still have some Roadrunners left in stock.  So, the price increase, whatever it was, did not hurt their sales of the Eagle.  Looks like the RR is up about 20% in price from what I paid, but I don't even remember for sure what that was.
Roadrunner was $234, now $400
Falcon was $379, now $500.

Although the Falcon is "specified" for motors of 5 Watts or less it can actually run larger motors if properly heat-sinked. Do a Google search.

Whether they still remain reasonable purchases as compared to the competition (and there is none for the Roadrunner and especially the combo*) is for each one to determine for themselves.

No connections, just a very satisfied owner of the Eagle-RR combo with a VPI TT.

*VPI is said to be working on a unit that will combine speed control and speed monitoring.  No ETA or pricing as of yet.
Does anyone know if the new ADS combines speed control with speed monitoring?