Fusion Audio cable?

I just picked up a pair of Fusion Audio Romance "Ella" speaker cables.  To say I'm impressed would be an understatement.  Now, I am curious about the interconnect and power cable from Fusion Audio.  Does anyone have experience with these cables that they would like to share here??? I noticed there is not too much info online about these cables and would love to hear others impressions. 

I enjoyed the Ella speaker cable so much, I bought a used pair of Romance II interconnects to use coming out of my Lampizator DAC.  They will arrive next week.  I'm also curious about Magic ics, Romance I ics...or are the Romance II the ones to own? 

Prior to the Ella speaker cable, I had been using AZ Satori Shotgun speaker cable which are excellent IMO and certainly overachievers in their price range.  BUT, the amount of texture, tonality, resolution, and bass definition made available by the Ellas in comparison is incredible to me, AND they can do it all without a hint of edginess or top end glare(unlike other high resolution cables I've used in the past).  I know I can contact Eric Love at Fusion, but I'd love to hear other users experiences with Fusion Audio cable?  BTW, I have no affiliation, thanks! 
128x128waxwaves
Thanks Waxwaves for the incredible complement!  Not sure how good my ears are but I have been at this most of my life!  I really like both Thiel speakers and would say if I had to pick one to live with forever it would be the 3.6.  I think Robert Harley said it best in his review that these speakers offer a complete and utter transparent view like looking through a window - I compare the see through experience like a sliding glass door that is so clear you could mistakenly walk into it.  Now, as has be said many times they must be fed/matched properly upstream to get the output you desire since they deliver what is put in.  The 3.6 is slightly more transparent and the CS6 is slightly more dynamic, both have similar great tone and timbre.  Right now I am listening to the 3.6.

I do not have any real experience with SF other than limited dealer exposure some 20 years ago and it was remarkable.  If memory serves me it was the Guarnari (spelling), a 10K monitor with Rel subs in a huge room, not sure the electronics and it was incredible and out of my price range!  But it helped fuel my audio nervosa bug.

The Rives build out was the best investment I have ever made in my audiophile experience.  I was lucky to have a great space that was partially finished and a serious man cave or as my wife put it "pit."  PM me anytime and I will be happy to provide some details.

Waxwaves, agree on Purist. Fusion Ella also a very good speaker cables, especially if bought with a good discount. 

For ICs, the Romance 2 may be a good choice but in my system they exhibited some digital glare and were on a warm side of sound .  

I had Venustas ICs and speaker cables latest Luminist edition in my system (SF Guarneri EVO driven by pass INT-250 amplification) and Neptune (especially its midrange, texture and soundstage) is in a different league.  I am done looking for speaker cables.

If possible try to audition Neptune ICs and SCs in your system.

YW pops, I think your ears are doing fine ol' buddy.  We will talk Rives Room soon sir.  I have noticed three pair of CS 3.6 on the net with asking prices of under $1500!  Is this normal?  Tho not all are in the greatest of conditions, they are still temping me.  I imagine them to sound very nice with 250 McWatts.  The gentleman in Alabama may get a visit from me soon.  I have a fabulous cabinet guy at my disposal who could have them looking dandy in a week or so.  There is an extremely nice looking pair of CS 3.6 on eBay now for $3800, but the seller Don doesn't seem like he wants to budge.  Personally, I think he's dreaming and will have to come down in price considerably.  Any info regarding valuation would be helpful.

@denon1 I am experienced with Proteus Provectus(fluid), Dominus, Venustas, and Musaeus(all ferox).  Do you know if the Neptune fluid filled cable is similar in sonics to the Proteus?  Yes sir, I am eager to try the Neptune as I have heard many good things.  As a matter of personal preference, I chose Venustas over the Proteus Provectus interconnect. 

Denon1, I would love to spend time with your awesome speakers!  Congrats on this feat.  I have my eye on a nice pair of Grand Piano Home, any thoughts on these sweet speakers?  Anyone?  I want and NEED an introduction into Sonus Faber at under $3000.  I'm turned off by what many here have said regarding the newer models and am thinking of going back a few years if you know what I mean...

I jumped the gun with comments made regarding the Romance II ics prior to burn in.  They have the solidity now that was not present initially.  I'm not experiencing glare anymore and the lifelike midrange presentation is here.  Killer, killer bass that is extremely well defined, and top end so smooth, extended, and refined.  They have been impressive all weekend coming from the Lampizator, with Venustas between pre and amp sections, the Ella speaker cable, and Venustas speaker jumpers.  These two brands of cable compliment each other very well in my system and performance increase is evident.  I'm very pleased!  

I will turn my attention to the music,  holiday gifts, and holiday cheer with friends and family for awhile!!   Hey I am still catching up on some of the good music from great artists recently passed.  We have lost some greats this past year.

"Holiday Gifts"

you have my address right Waxwaves?  I'll send a list!!!!

happy holidays!