Fusion Audio cable?

I just picked up a pair of Fusion Audio Romance "Ella" speaker cables.  To say I'm impressed would be an understatement.  Now, I am curious about the interconnect and power cable from Fusion Audio.  Does anyone have experience with these cables that they would like to share here??? I noticed there is not too much info online about these cables and would love to hear others impressions. 

I enjoyed the Ella speaker cable so much, I bought a used pair of Romance II interconnects to use coming out of my Lampizator DAC.  They will arrive next week.  I'm also curious about Magic ics, Romance I ics...or are the Romance II the ones to own? 

Prior to the Ella speaker cable, I had been using AZ Satori Shotgun speaker cable which are excellent IMO and certainly overachievers in their price range.  BUT, the amount of texture, tonality, resolution, and bass definition made available by the Ellas in comparison is incredible to me, AND they can do it all without a hint of edginess or top end glare(unlike other high resolution cables I've used in the past).  I know I can contact Eric Love at Fusion, but I'd love to hear other users experiences with Fusion Audio cable?  BTW, I have no affiliation, thanks! 
128x128waxwaves
pops-

good to read that you are a Thiel fan. This is the only speaker for me, as well. Very transparent, not to be confused with, bright. Choosing the "right" cabling is key. This thread is excellent. I am a cable-guy, first  and foremost.

Happy Listening!
Jafant, the first time I heard the 3.6 some 20+ years ago I became a Thiel fanboy!  I am a cable junkie too - have tried dozens!

Thank you pops!  I really enjoy the WyWires Platinum USB cable, and it is exhibiting a good sense of refinement as well.  The sonics are pretty much as you described earlier.  They have nice control over the bottom end as well, and bass definition in spades.  I am gonna have to try the Silver ics based on your description.  A short pair of the Silver ics may be an optimal preamp jumper for the MA7000 in place of the Venustas.  It is the Venustas' authority in the lower registers that keeps me coming back. How do the WW Silver ics handle the deep bass?  IMO Venustas is a solid performer and works well with the Lampizator Big 6 which is very much refined in its presentation of music, but more refinement may be even more pleasing!. 

Lastly Pops, is it difficult to use different high end speaker cabling on the Thiel 3.6?  I noticed the binding posts are located on the bottom of the speaker cabinets.  How much room do you have between the base of the cabinets and the floor?  I may have to try a pair of Thiel one day, but it doesn't look like the Fusion Ellas would work with the 3.6.....maybe?
Waxwaves, the fact that the binding posts are on the bottom is a major PITA.  You basically have to lay the speaker down to connect cables.  I just measured the opening in the back, it is 1 3/4 inches high from the base and 2 1/4 inches wide.  If you spike them then that would add another 1/2 inch or so depending on the height of the spikes.  The CS 6 is also on the bottom but the posts are closer to the end of the opening on the speaker so you can reach by tilting them forward to connect cables.  It is still a hassle to do so.  They did this strictly for aesthetic reasons for a cleaner look.  Jim probably consulted with someone with too much education before making that decision!  LOL…

I have used some pretty thick cables, Tara Labs The One which were separate runs but thick, some MIT and PAD Proteus Provectus which is also separate runs but very thick.  Others as well - never had an issue other than having to bend over, scrunch your neck, and crawl around the floor.  Good thing I am in peak physical condition……not.

The deep bass is satisfying or I would notice it since I listen to mostly classic rock and blues.  I am not a bass hound but need detailed textured bass and I am getting that with WW in the system.  I will listen some more and report back because I am using some speaker cables, Audiolab Diablos that I am not totally familiar with.

I believe I am right when I say I have silver, it was the only one he offered and it retailed in the 1,100 dollar range - that was about 5 years ago.  Now I think it is his middle cable in the line.  I could be wrong.  Alex is great to work with

I agree with OP. I had the Fusion Ella speaker cables for several years in my system and they were very good. Recently I auditioned and bought the latest Purist Neptune speaker cables and they are a little more refined than Ella. Something about Neptune that makes music just so enjoyable to listen. As for power cables form fusion line, I strongly recommend the latest Magic power cables. To my ears they are better than romance series.