Need recommendation for a CD player

Please recommend a CD player for me. Audio only, 2.1 system. I have a Parasound P5 pre with a Parasound 21 amp, Snell A2 speakers, a Snell 550 sub with its own amp, a Snell SPA 200 and good cables. Thanks for your thoughts
ericruff
I have the Exemplar 3910, a heavily modified Denon DVD player that is the first player that allowed me to no longer regard discs as a necessary evil. I've heard both the 5910 and T105 and one of those will be next player. I've had the 3910 for 8 years with no issues.
I spent most of one evening researching your question and if it were me, I'd choose the Parasound CD1 if I could find one. (they've been discontinued). All my CD's are redbook and I love CD's and always will.

I'm in the same boat as the OP, in that I'm also looking to add a CD player to my system.  It currently uses an Oppo 105D as the source for both music CDs and Blu-ray discs.  Can anyone recommend a CD player -- SACD not required as the Oppo can handle that -- either new or used, in the $1500 - $2000 range, that would improve on the Oppo in terms of musicality?

Thanks.