Help Choosing Speakers

I am looking to find a nice pair of speakers that will work well in a relatively small dedicated listening room. My setup is 100% analog, tube amp, turntable, phono pre. I am trying to keep a minimalist approach.

Turntable: Thorens TD-150
Phono Pre: AudioResearch PH3
Amp: Decware MiniTorii
Speakers: DIY MarkAudio A12P in SuperPensil

Room Dimensions: 11' W x 12' 4" L x 10' H

So far I have been looking around at a lot of options and while I don't want to limit myself to 94 dB+ efficient speakers. I would like to be able to keep my Decware MiniTorii in place if possible.

LegacyAudio Signature SE is top on my list, little bit more than I wanted to spend, but this is a lifetime purchase. I have also looked at SalkSound Veracity ST but I am concerned about the Decware amps being able to push those. I have also looked at the Decware HR-1s which look impressive.

Of course its difficult to buy speakers without hearing them, any other recommendations/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has heard the Legacy Audio Signatures with a Decware amplifier and has any details, that would be spectacular.

Thanks,

Ron

hifiron
@nakamaye and @wester17 what amps are you using to power the Spatials?

Thanks,
Ron
I don't have a high end system and a lot of vintage equipment.   Initially I used my Exposure XI/XIV preamp with the Exposure XII power supply, hooked up to a New York Audio Labs Moscode 300 (150 wpc).  These were very sweet with the Spatial's but like others have said, if the amplifier isn't dead quite, the efficiency of the Spatial's will show that up, and I got a slight hum with this amp.  Got a great deal on an Anthem 225i solid state integrated amp (225 wpc) which has an amazingly dark floor and it really makes the Spatial's sing for me.  A tube set up is probably a great match up, but I'm a very happy camper as it is currently set up.  BTW.  I did insert another vintage amp in place of the NYAL amp, Marantz 140 (75 wpc), which is all solid state unlike the moscode NYAL and it actually seemed a bit warm to me, a shock actually.  
In my view you have three big-picture choices to make:

Super high efficiency horns/TLs

Powered subs/integrated woofer plus very high efficiency mains/integrated top ends

A new amp.
Thanks for the response @nakamaye  ! I am going to be doing some research on amps this evening for sure.

@martykl  -- yep, and I have opted to keep the Spatials and look for a new amp. They are just incredible and worth focusing on replacing the amp with something that has more power but still just as musical as my Mini Torii.

Thanks for the input. I agree 100% with your observations.

Ciao,
Ron
Not to hijack a thread, but,Audiotroy, could you expand upon your description of the Zu as 'colored'. PM me if you wish.

Hifiron, congrats on your choice. I was hoping you would go with the Vandy's, but a quick google of the Spatial shows them to be quite a handsome speaker. I haven't listened to them yet, but your positive reaction has piqued my interest.