Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
The limitation in audio is that when you create a system by trial and error you still don’t know why the stage and sound is what you hear.

Audio is all about properties and understanding why the sound and stage is what you hear.

This makes it possible to control it a lot better. When you don’t spend time in reserach in properties, human hearing, human emotions, electricity, magnetism, smog and the acoustic it is not possible to understand and control it.

The acoustics has by far the biggest influence on each audio system. That is why we have spend by far the most time in reseach of the acoustics.

We understand that Tru-Fi is totally different than the trial and error way of creating an audio system. But trial and error has proven that for many people it never will work.

I have spoken to many people who are in audio for a long time. I was surprised how many were not that happy with their set. I was also surprised how many people had not bought music for a long time.

You can never become happy with any set without music.

I can tell ya that Bo and Ebm are my all time favorite posters period just by looking to the number of lines they post. Thank you for great work!

bo1972

Thanks for totally hijacking my thread even though I asked you nicely to stop.  This is now way off topic.  Why don't you start your own thread?

Please go promote yourself elsewhere in your own thread.  FWIW, I could care less about your thoughts on Audioquest or Nordost.  This was a thread about Raidho speakers and why there seemed to be a lot for sale used.  Your on and on dribble has totally worn me out.

This thread has gone on so long I got curious;  only 4 pair are from private sellers. 10 pair from USA Dealers, 3 pair from non USA dealers. They have 16 models and 16 USA Dealers. Never heard a pair.