Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
I'm going to be listing a pair of Dynaudio C1 signatures, and I am in Nashville.

They are on the Dynaudio stands.  A little higher than your budget, but if you can stretch they would be perfect with your equipment and have a very high wife factor.  6152180294.

That's interesting on you diy speakers. you do have some fantastic drivers. maybe member eric squires will come on and help or some of the other speaker builders will. 
I think you could call Madisound  and give them your driver's and cabinet size and they could help with your crossover. 
+1  Some of the Revelators have odd stuff going on 10 kHz+ that would probably require some advanced modeling to deal with....  Kudos on the project, though.  I have been wanting to try my hand at a DIY but have to convince myself that it will be about the journey and not necessarily about ending up with a great set of speakers.  :)
Obviously, you’re getting a lot of advice from members, most of them are recommending their favorite speakers which may or may not work for you. I have SF Electa Amators, driven by Classe 15, and have used them exclusively since early 1990’s. They are a perfect match for me, including the all-important WAF. Whether they will float your boat remains to be seen, but, FWIW, I believe you are on the right track with Sonus Faber. I recommend buying used, as most SF buyers seem to take good care of their speakers.

Joseph Audio

PMC

Vienna Acoustics

Dynaudio

ProAc

I heard a couple of the SF Venere's last year, and frankly--this is just my personal opinion--I thought them engineered down to sound big and technicolor for a "bargain" price.  SF has changed a lot over the years, and there are still big differences between their models.  I think you'd do better with any of the above-mentioned.