Odyssey owners chime in

Reliable, amazing, UNreliable, problems, sound, enough juice to drive speakers?
clipping, no clipping, high volume deterioration of sound, or just outstanding control of woofers, at any volume??

kismet or kismet hybrid extreme.  Need input , please, honest, input, not fanboy praise, real life truths.
my old pair not selling, considering upgrade to kismet or full kismet stratos hybrid with extra caps.

help is appreciated
128x128arcticdeth
I purchased my Stereo  Stratos 16yrs ago and it has never failed me. It has been powered on for all this time.
20 year warranty also.
This amp is on my radar as well. These amps are sonic matches for Thiel loudspeakers.
I purchased Stratos monos about 18 years ago and they ran flawlessly until a particular bad power surge that got one of them.  I sent them in to Klaus to be repaired and then he gave me such a great deal on new Kismet monos with upgrades that I went that route and am not sorry.  

I have been driving SoundLab stats almost the entire time and have never regretted the Odyssey amps.   I leave them powered on 24/7.
I purchased an HT3 (with cap upgrade) in 2006.  First, there was a hum issue.  With Klaus's assistant on the phone, I removed an internal ground wire.  Hum issue fixed.  A few months in, one of the caps went bad.  It was replaced for free under warranty, but I did have to pay to ship this 64lb. beast out to Minnesota.  Since then, it has been trouble free, and sounds absolutely fabulous.  I leave it powered up all the time unless I am going to be away from home for a while.  It runs moderately warm, but AFAIK, that's typical of the 3-channel models.