Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
@lancelock

" I'm very happy with all of the CT cables I've bought. If anyone isn't sure, and wants to do some more research before jumping on Bobs band wagon, all of my Morrow cables are up for sale. "

Interesting.  I'm currently running Morrow SP2 for my high frequency speaker cable run(bi-wire setup).   I'm thinking of trying out the GE cables.  The SP2 actually sound pretty good, but the dang wires are so small that there is just not much gauge to them.  I wonder if I'm getting all the dynamics possible out of my speakers.
Hi 213runnin,

While I am not comfortable with your tone, I agree that we should all consciously guard against judging and posting about cables and cords without sufficient time for them to settle in and then listening for an extended time to gain a fully-considered opinion of their effects on the sound of our systems.

Many times in the past, I was so psyched about a cable or cord from reading threads/posts (and before that reviews) that I was not able to be objective in my assessment of its sound, at least initially.

Thankfully, I have been blessed with a wife that is oblivious to such bias yet has excellent hearing and assessment skills and values the quality time that we spend together evaluating new cables/cords and other audio gear. She listens at very low volume and can usually peg the effects of the change within minutes while playing music that she is intimately familiar with.

On a few occasions, her assessment was VERY frustrating to me and I tenaciously argued based on my pre-conceived expectations..."Yeah, but listen to how well it does...". Never once has she been proven wrong over time as I indignantly ignored her opinion for a period only to eventually realize what she said was dead on. This has saved me a ton of money over the years by avoiding keeping expensive cable/cord products beyond their evaluation period and then chasing other (often expensive) changes to bring the sound back into alignment.

I am, like you, also cautious of opinions of those that appear to be still in the formation stages of building their system, but particularly of those that have, over the years, repetitively grown emphatically hot and later cold over the latest cable products.

FWIW, I do plan on trying the Cerious Technologies products as many that I have learned to trust consistently describe sonic benefits that I value.

Best to you 213runnin,
Dave
I have been acquiring GE cables as the budget allows.  So far I have accumulated in this order, speaker cables, balanced interconnects between pre-amp and Mark Levinson monoblocks, powercord for ML 326S pre-amp, xlr's between Auralic Vega dac and pre-amp.  Every cable has produced a noticeable and positive improvement imo. Next is PC for Aurender music server when funds allow.

With Bob's 30 day money back policy, it is a no brainer to try his cables. I am consistently surprised and pleased with the sonic improvement with each additional cable. 

Scott

P.S. I have no interest's other than a very satisfied customer.

Dave i agree my wife has good ear too, Iam just like you, I usually don't listen to her, but she is always right.many times we have pre conceived bias opinion.

tommylion,

Have you received your cables yet? Digital cables are sometimes difficult to compare, but, I think you will really like the Graphene cables.

jsm,

Congrats on your forth coming interconnects. I no longer use a turntable so I can't comment on your question about phono cables.

You guys are lucking to have wife's who participate. My wife has zero interest in my Audio passion, except to complain how much I spend in time and money on it.

However, she does like watching movies on my 85" UHD Samsung with my audio systems running the front channels.