Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Thanks, So I need to set up all 4 profiles before I press Save All to DEQX?
No, but when you create a profile and do a "file/save" (which updates the .mzd file that is currently open on your computer) or a "file/save as" (which creates a new .mzd file on your computer), and then at a later time you create an additional profile and do a "file/save" or "file/save as," when you "save all to DEQX" what will be uploaded to the DEQX are the four profiles that exist (or don’t exist) in the .mzd file that is currently open.

So you can create a profile, store it in a .mzd file via a "file/save" or a "file/save as," and at a later time create an additional profile in that same file, and then a "save all to DEQX" will upload both profiles to the DEQX.

Regards,
-- Al

Al,

Thanks, I got it and I can now toggle between Bypass 0 and my calibrated profile 1. This is important to me because I wanted to try additional profile settings but I was afraid I would lose my 3 hour+ calibration.

ozzy

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  Linear bass is clean bass.  Its bass that doesn't smudge the sounds next to them.  A 24 hz signal played loud can't have any effect on the rest of the music, and it usually does.  You need to eliminate that.  
well i've been looking at accourate. seems like it can do everything deqx does. One question that bothers me about deqx tho- people say it is 'transparent'. but is it really? With so many golden ears around here who can tell the difference between a schiit gungnir and yggdrasil, you'd think having a round trip A:D, DSP,and then D:A would really make some irritating noise?