I NEED AN AMP!! BUT WHAT?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Everyone!
First I really appreciate any input you might have for me!

I am very new to the audiophile environment. I have a Jeff Rowland Coherence One preamp and an Oracle Delphi MK II Turntable with Alphason HR 100s tone arm, and a Micro Benz Glider M2 MC cartridge.
I also have a Parasound Dac.

I am borrowing a Bryston 3b to power my speakers.. however I need to buy my own.

Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000

What would you all recommend???

Best Regards
Ugur

128x128shinemaster
Post removed 
if you cant find a 1000$ amp to drive nht's satisfactorily then i suggest you just give up on this hobby. seriously, the nht's are not what most of this group consider primo altho i had them over the years and liked them a lot for slam and general sound, nothing amazing but still fine. you could find numerous used ss amps under a grand and find it pleasing. frankly i think the speakers are the limiting factor in this query. keep the speakers and dont listen to the negativity.
Thank you so much "yogiboy" Good reviews plus 20 years... Sounds very appealing...:) 30 day trial Is something I can do..
I also do appreciate "Bradf" your thoughts as well on these amps..

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I inherited these NHT speakers. I will definitely get new speakers next year.. Then I will definitely need all of your help again....
As I stated, I am new to the audiophile environment and love listening "Classical,jazz,blues and always oldies..
I am very happy, fortunate to have a dedicated music room which is 16X14FT. Which is small..

Thanks again everyone I very much appreciated...
Ugur

If you like the Bryson 3b you could find another one and mono them or sell it a get a 4b
Odyssey, I havnt heard any thing close to as good as them in your price range. Plus I'm  pretty sure that you have a trial time with them.