I NEED AN AMP!! BUT WHAT?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Everyone!
First I really appreciate any input you might have for me!

I am very new to the audiophile environment. I have a Jeff Rowland Coherence One preamp and an Oracle Delphi MK II Turntable with Alphason HR 100s tone arm, and a Micro Benz Glider M2 MC cartridge.
I also have a Parasound Dac.

I am borrowing a Bryston 3b to power my speakers.. however I need to buy my own.

Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000

What would you all recommend???

Best Regards
Ugur

128x128shinemaster
Hi Ugur, and welcome! The NHTs look like a difficult speaker to drive, what with a an inbuilt subwoofer and extra rear-firing drivers. Unless you REALLY like them I would suggest trying different speakers before you worry about a power amp. Speakers are the most difficult part of the chain to get right: If you look at a frequency chart for top model speakers they're all over the place, whereas modern amplification is basically perfect. Amps are expensive though so if the Bryston (a very powerful amp) isn't cutting it, and you definitely want to keep the NHTs, I would look at a Class D Audio SDS-470C which is well regarded and inside your budget. I've never heard them but people with difficult to drive Panel speakers seem to rave about these amps. Basically you need an insanely powerful amp for those speakers, 200 watts minimum depending on the size of your room. You're going to get a million different suggestions though so, take what everyone says, including me, with a grain of salt. The other option is to buy and sell on the used market until you find something you like. It won't cost anything other than time and you can try out all the usual suspects.
Maybe not the powerhouse amp suggested above by uberdine, but I spent quite a number of years with a Parasound Halo A23 which definitely falls within your price range. It's rated at 115 watts/channel and has a very attractive sound--tending towards "sweetness" but still very detailed. It gave me a very satisfying musical experience and I think you might find it worth auditioning.
Hybrid design Vincent SP-331 stereo amp; 150wpc @ 8ohms and 300wpc @ 4ohms. Very detail and warm sound. Built like a tank.