Marantz SA11S3

I just bought the SA11S3 and I am very pleased with the sound. It replaced a Sony ES 5400 which is no slouch. As good as the Sony is, the Marantz just sounds better. No buyers remorse here. I have a couple of questions.              
1. I'm currently running single ended cable. Is there any advantage going balanced line? It's being used with the Marantz PM11S3 amp.
2. When not in use should I leave it on all time or should I put it in standby and let it warm up for a half hour or so before I listen? 
I know the standard answer is "Try it both ways and see which sounds better" and I can't argue with that. I'm just curious as to what other owners are doing. Thanks.
rsfphil
teckfive-

you may want to look into the avail of parts/service for the AMR and Reimyo spinners prior to any purchase.

I own a Marantz SA11S3 SACD player and love the sound of it. Very natural sounding and analog sounding. Tried many players and dacs over the years and many tended to be bright and over bearing to my ears. For the 4K price I find the Marantz SA11S3 to be a great bargin. It sounds great in SACD, CD and even the USB input using my Ipad. Very happy with the purchase and thinking about buying another one, that's if I can find one. Most places are out of stock or backordered on the Marantz SA11S3.

I do have the same question that Audiogon member "jgandy" posted in this forum on 4-25-16.

How do you tell if the Standby Mode is in effect on the S11S3.  I have  activated it according to instructions but the display shows as if totally turned off  ?

To add to his question. I know it's in standby but there is not light or display light showing the Marantz SA11S3 is off or standby. Unless you turn on the CD function off the remote control.

Please advise with the lack of standby light on the SA11S3.

Thank you for your help.