Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
Veroman, if I may ask, how long did the delivery take? It appears that the items are shipped from Asia. I'm quite a bit intrigued by their bookshelf speakers. Thanks.
Have you had a chance to hear the Dali's compared to the Klipsch's? Which speaker do you like the best?  The NAD 316BEE is a good budget SS amp that would serve the Dali's well. Could be bought new within your budget. A factory refurbished one is offered on AG at about $100 less.

Have you tried the Dali's with the Jolida? 
I haven't had a chance to listen with the Dali's yet. My hope is that the Jolida drives the Dali's enough for my liking. If not I'm then faced with a decision. Either buy the Klipsch's from my friend in order to accommodate the Jolida (which I'd rather not do since the Klipsch are larger in size than the Dali's) or keep the Dali's and look for another amp. I really do have my mind set on a tube amp though. It's just with my room, set up, AND MY WIFE'S OPINION; that the Dali's would be a better fit.
definitely a tube amp with the dalis so you can tube roll to take the edge off of the treble.