Music Server

I am looking for a reliable and easy to use music server with a very good interface software package.  I have about 4,500 CDs, the majority classical, so I am looking for something that does a good job at cataloguing the content.  I currently run a Naim NDS/Uniti server.  I think the software is adequate, but, I have FAR too many bugs and problems keeping it working correctly.  Enough is enough.  I would like something that is much more stable and reliable that is designed to handle a decent sized collection. 

I did some quick research and found the Antipodes server.  It seems to have the ability to run a number of different software packages (comes with Roon pre-loaded) and it has built-in capability to rip CDs, both of which are a big plus, but, I am a bit concerned about whether it might be a bit complicated to use.  I have also taken a quick look at the Aurender servers.  I have a good local dealer who is a computer whiz that carries the Aurender so that is a big plus.  Another big plus would be something that could take what I have already loaded on my QNAP NAS and work with that so I don't have to re-load, edit metadata, etc. all 4,500 CDs again.

Are there any other top end servers that I should be looking at?  Also, any suggestions on a DAC to couple with the server?

Thanks.

larryi
+1 for Neal van Berg's Music Vault servers. They do not use any proprietary software or hardware so you'll never get stuck w a boat anchor, they come w wifi and Ethernet, Jriver or roon they are easily expandable w USB hard drives and have log me in software so Neal can (and does) remotely troubleshoot and fix any issues you might have. it is a full on computer and server with auto back up via RAID drives and rips via DB power amp. They sound great and Neal's support is first rate. I started w the original MV and then traded it for an MV2 and now an Emerald and I couldn't be happier. It's virtually silent, plays from memory has the OS on an SSHD. Mine outputs digital coax to a Zodiac DAC which Neal also sells. He often has good deals on trade in units. Nothing to loose by giving him a call.  
Thanks everyone for the response so far.  Although I have not been in the market for a server for some time, when I did look into the matter, I did not particularly like computers running software approach as much as a purpose-built server.  I found them a bit less user friendly, but more importantly, I actually heard a professionally built computer server that was carefully stripped of all other functions vs. a purpose-built server into the same DAC and I thought the purpose-built server sounded better.  I talked to a local dealer who was a computer person in another life and who built many a computer based server for customers; he says that the better purpose built servers are slightly better sounding, but cannot really say why this is the case.  Another mystery to me is how the software to manage and access music should matter, but, I heard a comparison between two different software, and one sounded MUCH better than another.  All of this, and my complete incompetence with computers, leaves me wanting something that is simple, reliable, assembled by someone else who can also provide support (I like the log me in software for outside control/troubleshooting). 
I don't have any personal experience with it, other than having heard it, but the Melos servers are well regarded and quite affordable.
larryi,

If you have a computer to install it on, you could have Plex up and running in an hour for free.   Why not try it first?   Especially since the differences you have heard to date are small and there is no clear reason why any custom device necessarily sounds much better.  You have everything to save possibly and nothing to loose.  If it does not work out just move on.  I'd be happy to coach you with Plex if needed and I would be very interested in your findings.
Do yourself a big favor and call Neal at Sound Science.  Nobody makes it easier for you and the sound quality is state of the art.  I did a deep dive into this as I dislike computers and they stress me.  I love what Neal built for me and it is stress dreams a joy to use.