Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
Great question!  I think it's self evident that intoxicants can greatly improve your listening experience.  There have been lengthy threads on vodka and scotch whiskeys, so why not weed?
czarivey, I too suffered with insomnia and acupuncture solved my problem. Just a tidbit.
Czarivey,
I certainly see your point, but one should use whatever works for them. Pot for you, xanax for others. One isn't more right than the others, as you seem to imply.
erik_squires

Smoking marijuana does not cause lung cancer. If you do an internet search, you will find that information based upon studies by Donald Tashkin, a professor of pulmonology at UCLA's David Geffin School of Medicine, some of whose research has been funded by The National Institute on Drug Abuse .

For example:

http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer

@ncarv

That's just one study, but it's interesting nonetheless, considering that almost any time you burn plant or animal you create carcinogens, if this study is validated by a number of more studies I'll truly be impressed.

As someone who likes his meat grilled, it's a risk I live with every week. :)

Best,

Erik