Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
A mind is a terrible thing to waste...or go up in smoke. Good luck with your DAC search once the haze clears. 
If you keep smoking enough of those types of killer weed, you can probably save a lot more money by selling all your gear and getting a SiriusXM subscription and playing it back on your computer...will all sound just as good eventually :-) <LOL>!
I'm 43... onlt really been smoking regularly for a few years.  Most of the potheads I know are at least 40 and many are 50, 60 or older.

I'm not worried about anyone "telling" on me really... I have a medical card and weed will likely be legalized soon in Arizona anyway. 

I have the latest Eastern Electric tube DAC... about as much as I am comfortable spending on a single component like that.... especially as fast as digital can change.  I think that it would be difficult to find a better DAC for $1,350 (new).
You need to figure out how you can get a new dac and keep smoking, that seems to be the better question and by almeans do not Bogart that joint my friend.

I believe that DAC is a known 'gateway' device. Your desire to upgrade it is typical of a user's path to harder, more devastatingly costly equipment. 

Titration might help stem the progression. Please, for the sake of your loved ones, stay away from jazz music.