Clear Day vs. Triode Wire Labs speaker cables

I've heard great things about both Clear Day Double Shotgun and Triode Wire Labs speaker cables.  Does anyone have any experience comparing the two?  Thanks.
respected_ent
Respected

Just order both TWL and Clear Day cables and explain to Paul and Pete that you intend to compare the two and will return the cable that doesnt mesh with the rest of your system. I'm positive neither would have a problem with that.

The only way to find out is for yourself. Like they say, opinions are like a-holes. lol
Thank you all for your feedback.  I should be able to compare the two in a couple weeks.  I will definitely share my findings later. 
milpai, (and others in copy) I'm still listening to the Clear Day Double Shotgun's.

I currently have a pair of the (2) strand Jumpers. I understand that you use the (4) strand Jumper from Clear Day. Did you audition the (2) or (3) strand configuration? If so was there any difference in sound? 

Also, I  received a second set of Double Shotgun's this weekend. Installed them yesterday. I have eight speaker posts on my Levinson amp so have them in a true biwire configuration. Two sets of Doubles. 

I initially installed them onto the high frequency posts. At first they sounded rolled off on the top end. And they didn't appear as nimble overall compared to the Jumper configuration. After a few hours, I decided to put the newer cables on the low frequency post and the ones with more playing time on the top. I can still tell the newer cable needs to settle in before it reaches full potential. 

However, at this time I am amazed at the transparency, soundstaging and imaging with the Jumpers. Perhaps even better than with the Double/Doubles. I need to let the second set to catch up to the original set before making a final decision.

N

nutty,
I missed your question earlier. No, I did not try 3 strands. But I did have 2 strands, and the 4 made a noticeable difference for me.
What route did you finally go?

respected_ent,
Where did you end up in your cable search?