Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
David Gilmour at MSG last month ...  just unbelievable. At 72 he is a god and I'm not worthy. He's better now than when I saw him 43 years ago. Shine on you crazy diamond.
Went to see Lee Ritenour last night. First time for me. This man can play like few others can...WOW!!!    A guitar god if there ever was one.

Last night my wife and I saw Lyle Lovett and his Large Band.  What a show, one of the best ever!  Lyle, Christine, amazing 4 piece horn section, 9 person gospel choir, Russ Kunkel on drums (best ever) Luke Bulla on violin (best I've ever heard besides the incomparable Mark O'Connor), pedal steel, Matt Rollings on piano, Ray Hendron on electric guitar, John Hagen on cello.  The tightest ensemble I have ever heard.  Not a lick out of place, amazing solos not a note too long.  But most of all, the love for the music and the joy of sharing it with each other and a great crowd at the College Street Music Hall in New Haven.  Truly awesome.  In addition to many of his well known songs, they did several lesser known, a couple of tributes to Guy Clark, and a few traditional gospel pieces in 2 1/2 hours of non-stop excellence.  Every song was a wonder of song writing, singing and musicianship.  Miss them at your peril!!
Bdp24- Saw Joan Osborne about 5 years ago at the Mahawwie theatre in the Berkshires. She was great. I'm going to try to catch her again at The Egg, which is coming up soon. So far this summer, Jackson Browne at Tanglewood, and The Doobies at Spac. Ok, ok, I admit it.... Journey played with the Doobies. But I went to see the Doobies. They were in fine form, as was Mr. JB. (-: