Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
well not sure.  still early but am a little concerned about lack of a 3D  staging with most of the recordings so far.  The stage for the most part is behind the speakers and seemingly in a single plane.  Vocals are behind the speakers too, I'm not used that.  Plus, it lacks vertical height.  The tone and detail are good, but I just can't get over the physical stage presentation, everything seems constricted and on a flat plain and only behind and between the speakers.  The other cables I had before putting in the CT GE  put the sound out in all directions, out in the room, depth, height, and width.  
kclone
I'm guessing you received the power cords and interconnects at the same time and installed them all the same day?
I'm just wondering what the culpert is, power cords or interconnects?
Additional hours might make an improvement as ozzy mentioned.
Please keep us posted.
Bob from Cerious...I first want to say that music is a personal experience and that everyone has to find what makes them happy - so in no way throwing stones here. Having taught Recording Science and Acoustic Theory at the University level what you are hearing from our cables is an accurate description - everything will be behind the speakers. Human beings have the ability to judge distance based on sound. I am afraid to say that the only way something can sound closer than it really is - like music coming "out into the room" - is if there is a distortion in the time domain that interferes with this mechanism. You can "open up" the soundstage by spreading out the speakers and towing them to point out more into the room which will add the sense of space. Our cables are capable of a very 3D presentation but it starts in a plane even with the speakers and extends back behind them. If you think of an orchestral recording, most mic placements are directly behind the conductor and elevated. The microphones are the window into this performance and your speakers are reproducing what the microphones "hear". Does the conductor ever hear the orchestra moved out into the house so he is immersed into the middle of the orchestra? No. He hears a group of musicians that start about ten feet away and go away from him in a coherent soundstage. This extends to individual instruments, too. If you picture a saxophone player standing in front of a mic and playing speakers will be the reference point of the mic and the player will be the same distance behind the speakers that they are standing away from the mic if everything is "accurate". 
Now we get down to the REAL deal. We have to be happy and enjoy our systems. Everyone desires to experience things differently. If this were not true there would only be one set of speakers in the marketplace. Live with the cables a while and play with your setup and see if you grow to like the different perspective. You may find it grows on you. You also may want your old sound back. In that case send the cables back for a full refund! I want you to enjoy your music - that is why we are all here (right?...am I right?..anybody?). Thanks everybody and I hope this post was not controversial. Enjoy...

kclone,

What Bobs says is true. If you had your speakers toed in before try moving them out with less toe in. Mine are not toed in very much and I think the soundstage is massive.