Who remembers the Dahlquist DQ-10's?

My first pair of "high-end" speakers.  Power hungry critters but what I would give for an updated pair.  I powered these with a Peavey CS-400 and a Maccomack Deluxe Line drive passive preamp!!  Those were the days!  Young and dumb I suppose?
128x128kenny928
20s were cool in their day but can't keep up with modern tech.
I had 2 pairs mounted in frames above each other with big soundcraftmen amps in the 80's.   Plus needed subs...   At the time kinda cool, would love to have a pair now for nostalgia, but would not expect high end sound.

I heard them in the early 70's at a friends house  of my brother's. It was the first high end system I heard and it was great. Nelson Pass amp and Preamp with a Lynn Turntable. He played Paul Simon's Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard. I could not believe how open and discovered imaging for the first time.
Does anyone remember HIFi Haven in New Brunswick, NJ...   It was a mecca for all of us budding NJ audiophiles....a wonderful place.  Jerry was the manager.....I would love to talk to that guy....lots of good time there.
stringreen
Does anyone remember HIFi Haven in New Brunswick, NJ

Yup, that was a great store. Afterwords, lunch (or dinner) with drinks at Tumultes which is still there, though not in its original location.
Was Tumultes the place with a model train that ran around the room on tracks near the ceiling?