Best DAC for over 2000

I recently purchased a PS Audio DSD Directstream DAC. I had the Perfectwave DAC and found it to be very good but the DSD DAC was just phenomenal by comparison. With the upgrade deal I paid 4000 for the DSD DAC (6K new) but now I am wondering if I should also pay to keep and upgrade my Perfectwave for another 3K or just look for another DAC. I have 2 different music rooms and could use 2 DACs. Is there anything out there that compares?
128x128jyprez
Agree with Zavato. No dac merry-go-round after purchasing a Bricasti M1. Great direct into compatible amps as well. Awesome dac.

I can't tell you all the different DACs I've owned/tried but once I heard the Bricasti my quest ended. 

(Dealer disclaimer)

I also have a Bricasti M1 SE DAC for my audio system.  It runs direct into my Hypex NCore NC400 Bridged Mono Block class D Power Amplifiers.  I am not using a pre-amplifier.  The Bricasti M1 SE DAC is an excellent sounding DAC and I like mine very much.

The Prism Sound Callia DAC I mentioned above is for my video system using optical (TiVo cable box) and coaxial (Sony Blu-Ry player) inputs only (no USB input).

hgeifman:  Remember to calibrate the maximum output voltage, so Bricasti M1’s volume control is used in it’s top 1/4 of full output, so there’s no chance of "bit stripping" when the volume is use too low.

My friend has one of these and also uses it direct, and he finally got around calibrating the volume so it used almost at max, and he said it did sound so much better then.

Cheers George