Austrailian rock and roll

The recent "Obscure bands" discussion inspired me to bring up another sub-genre because many of the responses mentioned a few of these groups. Who are your favorite Australian rock and roll bands? Let's be specific and mention favorite individual albums.
A few bands from down under:
AC/DC
Crowded House
the Church
Hoodoo Gurus
Hunters and Collectors (Mark Seymour solo works)
Powderfinger
Wolfmother

My favorites from this group are the Hoodoo's first 2 albums "Stoneage Romeos" and "Mars Needs Guitars"
I also really enjoy Hunters and Collectors "Human Frailty and "Under One Roof". Gotta love a band with a full time French horn player that still shakes the rafters. Every now and then it is fun to crank it up a little. The Aussies know how to rock.
maxnewid
When I was a musician, I worked on the remix of "Live it Up" by Mental as Anything, a pretty hot Aussie band way back when.  They used the song in the background of a Crocodile Dundee movie during a party scene.  
forgot my faves, you am i--one of the best band in the world. they sound like what the kinks or the who would sound like today if they hadn't lost their senses of humor.
Yeah, +1 for Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds! Nocturama & The Boatman's Call are both standout LPs for me. Cheers,
Spencer
So many great aussie bands/artists, and many already listed.

A few I like that are currently getting around:

Robert Forster (ex Go Betweens)
Halfway (sort of country-ish rock)
The Drones
Shining Bird
Ed Kuepper

soundfan, our tastes are aligned. gobetweens/ed kuepper are on my all-time list; unfortunately much of their best stuff (before hollywood, electrical storm, rooms of the magnificent) aren't on spotify, but totally worth having. i hadn't heard shining bird or halfway but will do so.
might as well add eternally yours by the saints (ed kuepper's ex) and the late grant mclennan's solo stuff